Help to Grow your business
Are you a member of the management team at a small or medium-sized business? Do you want to take your leadership skills and your business to the next level? Join other business leaders at Kingston University on the new, Government-subsidised, Help to Grow Management programme.
Kingston Business School is bringing extensive entrepreneurial and small business expertise to offer a 12-week fast track MBA style practical programme, which covers all aspects of management for growth and innovation. Designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses across the UK, the in-depth high quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management as you adapt to new business environments. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential.
The course will also offer businesses 1-1 mentorship, and participants will finish the course with a tailored business growth plan, as well as access to an extensive alumni programme and network.
H2GM 2022 Courses - Pay it all
Contact the course team via [email protected]. We get back to you within few hours if not a few minutes.
The programme is for anyone in a leadership position within a small to medium sized company whether you are an owner or in a leadership position.
It’s 90% funded by the government leaving you to only pay the 10% balance.
You get 14 hours of free business mentoring from industry professionals.
You get access to a peer learning and support group that connects you to other businesses that face similar challenges to you yours.
50 hours of live seminars both online and face to face and Kingston University’s campus.
An alumni program that keeps you in touch with your coursemates and helps you continue learning with additional free seminars once a month.